I haven’t posted a podcast update in several weeks, so this post is me catching up on all of the links I missed. Since this one will be heavy with links, I will not be providing reviews of each podcast, though I have listened to all of them by now.
Hopefully this helps anyone who’s been coming here for the easy links to many podcasts at once.
When I start the regular weekly updates again, they will include brief reviews of the podcasts as before.
- 6.3: Professional Organizations
- 6.4: Microcasting
- 6.5: Query Letters – featuring Sara Crowe, one of the first agents to request my full manuscript!
I Should Be Writing
- 208: Learning from Reading / Robin Sullivan interview
- 209: Feedback
- 210: Common Questions / MD Lachlan Interview
- Good Cop Bad Cop 003 – Hilarious
- 212: Kickstarter Lessons / Daniel H. Wilson Interview
The Writing Show
Reading and Writing Podcast
If You’re Just Joining Us
- Grey and Yarn are now Audiobooks at Audible.com! – Great listen for any fans of audio books, reveals a lot about the process
- Lev Grossman
Write For Your Life
Adventures in SciFi Publishing
- 123 – Gastreich, Chambers, and Wood
- 124 – Kristine Kathryn Rusch and Scifi Trivia
- 125 – Michael J. Sullivan
- 126 – Robin Sullivan
Most of Iain’s posts on this podcast lately concern technology, but there was one writing specific one.