First and foremost, last week I neglected to include Books on the Nightstand’s updates during my off period. They had some wonderfully entertaining and informational posts over the last few weeks.
Books on the Nightstand
- BOTNS #133: We have opinions
- BOTNS #134: Surf and Turf
- BOTNS #135: Writing so good it will scare you – interesting discussion on what makes a novel ‘literary horror’
- BOTNS #136: Your Summer Reading List – a list of summer reading intentions from listeners
- BOTNS #137: Covering book covers – this week’s episode
And now, this week’s updates!
- 6.6: Cyberpunk – these last two episodes form neat little bookends on Cyberpunk
- 6.7: Brainstorming a Cyberpunk Story
I Should Be Writing
- 213: Feedback – interesting information if you are planning on attending one of those crazy conventions coming up, like Dragon Con, right here in Atlanta! (I never go, because I always attend the Decatur Book Festival on Labor Day weekend)
The Writing Show
Adventures in SciFi Publishing