Dan Unmasked releases on July 28, 2020 but it’s already available for pre-order!
“DAN UNMASKED needs to be on every library shelf!” – Kit Lit Exchange
Please consider pre-ordering Dan Unmasked from our preferred partner, FoxTale Book Shoppe, so you can receive a personalized copy!
When you pre-order from FoxTale Book Shoppe, you will have the option of picking up your copy in-store or having it shipped to you. Either way, it will be signed first, and you’ll receive a bonus piece of swag with your copy!
You can also pre-order Dan Unmasked using your any of the other major retailers below:
“Dan Unmasked is a grand slam of a debut: timeless, moving, and filled to the brim with heart. I can’t stop thinking about it.”
— Becky Albertalli, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
“Dan Unmasked is about sports and comics but also about the complicated nature of guilt and grief and the healing power of community. A beautiful new addition to the middle grade canon.”
— Aisha Saeed, New York Times bestselling author of Amal Unbound
“An emotional, heartfelt and utterly original story of friendship…The baseball scenes shine…A classic.” – Emily Carpenter, bestselling author of BURYING THE HONEYSUCKLE GIRLS
“Impossible to forget, DAN UNMASKED should fly high on your radar….” – Band of MG Books
And more on Goodreads…!
- “…a beautiful story about friendship, teamwork, and healing wounds through art and creativity.”
- “The ending is deeply touching.”
- “I especially loved the ending!”
- “…packed with comic book references and I geeked out in every one of them.”
- “…the premise of this book was very clever and well-executed, and the writing was top-notch.”
- “A story of guilt, grief, and ultimately, love…”